- What would you accept to have Wally West back? That F’ing Monkey asks the question.
- That F’ing Monkey finds Flash merchandise on Zazzle
- The Flash 4 Stone Coaster Set by PopCycled on Etsy
- Top 5 Superhero Rogues’ Galleries at Mindhut. Read on to see where they placed the Flash’s enemies.
- Anniversary covers that will never be, in the latest installment of CSBG’s The Line It Is Drawn. You might want to check out their Young Justice #200 cover.
- Five Things the New 52 Did Wrong (and which books are doing it right) at Comicbook.com
- How do you want DC to collect Before Watchmen? Collected Editions considers the possibilities.
- December DC Sales Analysis at The Beat
- Plans to build an NFL stadium in Los Angeles include tearing down half the convention center to make room for the stadium, then building a new wing to make up for it. Keep that in mind in July, when the annual “Let’s move Comic-Con out of San Diego!” conversation starts up again. If this plan gets approved, it’ll take LA out of the running for a few years, but will make it a better option once it’s finished.
- Speaking of LA, you’ve got to love this headline: “Jack Sparrow” pepper-sprayed in Hollywood action figure brawl (LATimes.com)
February 5, 2012
« Flashpoint Digital Discount – Justice League: Doom Blu-Ray Release To Feature Exclusive Flash Figurine *Updated* »