Some weekend linkblogging…
- Flash #0 makes Newsarama’s Best Shots review by Shag
- Review: The Flash #0 at Population GO
- Both Flash #0 issues at Multiversity Comics
- The Flash #0 at Retcon Punch
More Flashy Links
- Las Vegas: What’s New With the DC 52? featuring Brian Buccellato, Scott Lobdell, JT Krul (CBR)
- G33K Life panels of the week: Kid Flash origin, in brief
- Speedster’s eye view of the city (Some photo manipulation I did on a picture from my Chicago trip.)
- Captain Cold Build-a-Bear for Scott Kolins by @VBartilucci
- Fan video: The Flash runs into the speed force.
- “Interview” with Rainbow Raider in the Fanzing Archives from 2002, Boosteriffic
- Added: 5 ways to bring back Wally West by chaosmechanica at IGN.
More DC Comics
- Young Justice: Legacy Playable Heroes (via @ComicsAlliance)
- New 52 Guides and Reading Orders round-up at Collected Editions
- Kia and DC Entertainment launch Justice League car fleet for hunger relief. I wonder what model the Flash car will be.
- Android malware creates 3D maps of your home (Naked Security) – Wasn’t WayneTech working on this in The Dark Knight?
- Deadpool & Deathstroke in a Comedy of Errors and other comic book characters mashed up with Shakespeare at CSBG
- San Diego Convention Center expansion approved, expected completion 2017 if it passes challenges. Comic-Con International is currently contracted to stay in San Diego through 2015. (The Beat)
- Jack Kirby’s connection to Argo at Comics Worth Reading.
- A Growing Sense of Concern Over Variant Covers at The Beat
- CBR asks: Is Warner Bros. Embarrassed by Superhero Tropes?
- TwoMorrows’ Modern Masters books on comic book artists (including Flash artist Mike Wieringo) is on sale for 40% off this month.
- Thrillbent comics is back online, with new installments of Insufferable by Mark Waid.