- Sheesh, Dark Knight was nominated for EIGHT Oscars. That’s not a snub. Not having a celeb face doesn’t make FX, editing, etc unimportant.
- What if the Flash ran into a wall of Oobleck? [edit: link to forum post is dead]
- Comic book science that Just Bugs Me(tm): evolution as a deterministic ladder instead of an environment-influenced tree.
- What if…Obama kept a mini-statue of Spider-Man on his desk to remind him that with great power comes great responsibility?
- What I Bought: Final Crisis #7 and Mysterius the Unfathomable #1 (heard a lot of buzz on this over the past week)
- Not reading this review of Scott Pilgrim Book 5 because I’m buying it anyway, but nice to know it’s getting good reviews
- WB Producer Charles Roven: The Flash movie is “shrouded in mystery” but not yet dead
- *sigh* EVS says that getting Wally out of “Barry’s suit” means he can “be his own Flash again.” So he WASN’T for the last 20 years?
- It seems like every time someone at DC talks about Flash:Rebirth, they chip away a little more of my interest in it.
- The whole thing reminds me of shipper feuds spilling from fans into canon as fans turn pro. Like Nightwing and Dick/Babs vs. Dick/Kory.
Focus on Final Crisis
- Final Crisis had so much story that IT should have been the 52-long weekly series. Just as long as DC got it in the can first.
- BREAKING NEWS! Giant Multiverse-spanning epic turns out NOT to be ALL about Barry Allen! How can we forgive this SNUB!?!? *headdesk*
- Lots of Final Crisis search terms today. My favorite: “final crisis seven is awful” – I guess someone only wants to read bad reviews.
- More snarky searches: “final crisis 7 plot” and “final crisis 7 explained”
- Also: “captain carrot” showing up surprisingly often
- More searches: “what happened in final crisis?” “final crisis sucked” “did anyone like final crisis?” To answer the last one: Yes. Mostly.
- Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #3 preview at Newsarama
Powered by Twitter Tools.