- ABC’s video player: nice picture, but a FRIGGING PAIN to use. I shouldn’t have to go up to the comp & click a button after each commercial.
- Watched the premiere of Castle. Could definitely watch more of this. Yeah, it’s Murder He Wrote as a cop-buddy show, but it’s fun so far.
- Trying to decide whether to hit the comic store today, tomorrow, or just let it slide until next week
- Logged into Comicon.com for first time since redesign. Couldn’t think of anything to say. Still have only one post. Must lurk for a bit.
- WWLA would have started tomorrow if it hadn’t been canceled. Might have gone if they had guests who skipped WonderCon for MegaCon.
- Getting hits from a site called halforum. Turns out it’s named for HAL 9000, not Hal Jordan. Or Half-O-Rum.
- More thorough write-up of WonderCon Friday at my other blog
- Best thing about Snakes on a Plane was the Cobra Starship song at the end. Thank you, #iPod for reminding me!
- Cool! RT @iversecomics: Dynamo 5 #1 and #2 are available on iPhone and Android right now! Dynamo 5 #1 is FREE — GO GET IT!
- Post of the day: “if comic book fans aren’t complaining…the universe will explode. Do you want the universe to explode?”
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Not to mention the old standard, “If people aren’t complaining on the internet…”