The name comes from a 12-part miniseries that DC Comics produced in the 1980s, in which each issue had a new creative team that had to pick up from where the previous team left off, round-robin style. This DC Challenge is a set of games, puzzles and trivia questions linked across nearly two dozen super-hero blogs. Speed Force isn’t involved this time, but the Flash is well-represented by Crimson Lightning.
So, step up to the DC Challenge with The Flash at Crimson Lightning, or any of these characters:
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Atom: Tiny Titan
- Hawkman/Hawkwoman at Being Carter Hall
- Metal Men at Comics Make Me Happy
- Flash at Crimson Lightning
- Green Arrow at Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
- Black Lightning and Unknown Soldier at El Jacone’s Comic Book Bunker
- Firestorm Fan
- Black Canary at Girls Gone Geek and Wonder Woman at Girls Gone Geek
- I Am The Phantom Stranger
- Martian Manhunter at The Idol-Head of Diabolu
- Elongated Man and Zatanna at Justice League Detroit
- Captain Comet at …nurgh…
- Doctor Fate at Once Upon a Geek
- Mister Miracle at random picture day
- Adam Strange at Reilly2040’s Blog
- Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
- Sgt. Rock at when is evil cool?
- Batgirl at The Anti-Didio League of America
- Plastic Man at The Continuity Blog
- General support from Toyriffic
Can you solve it?