- The Absorbascon watches as Barry Allen defeats Genre Blindness by asking, just where do those costumed crooks get their outfits?
- First Comics News presents Darkmark’s index of The Flash (Earth-One)
- That F’ing Monkey wonders just what it is about the Flash and cars — and, of course, motorcycles.
- Designrfix collects Flash-inspired artwork.
- Robbers suck cash from safes with a vacuum. I know I’ve read this in a silver-age Flash comic or two!
Around the comics ’verse.
- Spinoff asks: Has Warners Waited Too Long to exploit DC’s movie potential?
- Lex Luthor learns what it means to mess with Grodd.
- The Beat analyzes DC Comics’ July sales.
- Gender-swapped Scott Pilgrim cast at Project Rooftop by Jemma Salume.
- Great interview with Mike Carey on The Unwritten at Newsarama.
- The Beat collects quotes on The WildStorm Legacy.
- Ty Templeton rates the Top Seven WildStorm Comics.
Thank God for That F’ing Monkey. Why couldn’t they be in charge of The Flash motion picture? Very discerning eye about what makes being a Flash fan so great.
I always wanted a pic of The Flash Mobile before (presumably) GL flung it into the sun or something just so he wouldn’t be invited into again…EVER. Now I’ve got’s me one. I plan to make it my desktop wallpaper. 😀
A Superman Firetruck made a weird sort of sense when you figure the guy had heat vision. What if it got out of hand? He’d need something to fix the mess he’d made. Now, the Flash Motorcycle was just plain stupid. So…naturally…I want it. 🙂
Flash Artwork to the max! I love your links!
That may be the nicest things ever said about me. Thanks so much for taking the time to read the Monkey.
Pingback: LAST WEEK on the ‘net | Ty Templeton's Art Land