Some linkblogging for the weekend:
- Know Your Flashes – Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar – A Daily Webcomic
- The Fastest Forum Alive – new Flash discussion board launched this week.
- Ask…The Rogues! at iFanboy
- Reverse Flash by Joel Gomez at FFA
- That F’ing Monkey looks back at the Filmation Flash cartoons rom the 1960s and The Chemo-Creature. (I reviewed the DVD set a while back.)
- Flash fans who like Wally West may (or may not) appreciate the snarky commentary of @BitterWallyWest on twitter. Flash fans who don’t like Wally West…probably won’t.
- The Rogues Kick Ass has been posting a series of covers from Brazillian reprint Flash comics from the Silver Age. Some of them featured all-new covers, while others redrew the American covers.
Flashpoint and other comics:
- Blatant Insubordination writes about Flashpoint Fatigue at Primary Ignition
- ComicsAlliance on digital comics: Why They Can’t Be Both a Shark and a Goldfish
- Lex Luthor’s cake-stealing is now canon – Topless Robot
- Jess Fink writes about art rip-offs
- The I’ds of March — as in “I’d do this if I were in charge…” — at Comics Should Be Good!
- DC finally gave up trying to keep commenters civil at The Source and closed comments. Unsurprisingly, Comics Alliance finds this amusing.
- Grumpy Old Fan on Flashpoint and DC’s June solicitations
- Collected Editions considers: Is Apple the new digital Comics Code Authority?
- Flash isn’t the only speedster whose world will change around him: SONIC Attacks Continuity Issues with June’s “GENESIS: REBOOT”
C2E2. Not much Flash or Flashpoint news out of C2E2. DC was being very cagey about both. That said, we now know that Hunter Zolomon is in Flashpoint, and while DC would rather tweak Wally West’s fans than answer any questions about him, we do know that he gets chased by someone with a white lantern ring in a tie-in.
- DC Nation liveblogs at CBR and at Newsarama
- DC Universe liveblogs at CBR and at Newsarama
- Brightest Day panel at CBR