And this wraps up the weekend’s linkblogging!
- Rise Of The Cons: SoCal’s Three Cons – I’m definitely heading to Long Beach this year, but I’m not sure about Wizard’s Los Angeles con or Comikaze Expo.
- Grumpy Old Fan’s Alternative 30 Essential Graphic Novels at Robot 6
- CSBG’s Thor test case: Converting movie super-hero viewers to comic readers.
- Giant-Size Geek reviews Carmine Infantino: Penciller, Publisher, Provocateur, TwoMorrows’ massive book focusing on the classic Flash artist
- Quote(s) of the day at Robot6: The audience doesn’t know what it wants. Picking up from a remark in a recent Mark Waid interview, they explore the nature of what “the audience” says it wants, and why trying to chase that isn’t always the best way to deliver a good story…or even what the audience actually wants.
- The Oatmeal vs. Content Farmers
- Offsite events at Comic-Con International (San Diego)
- Speed Force and Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning make Comics Should Be Good’s Month of Comic Book Sites. Thanks, guys!