Weekend linkblogging. Actually, the “New 52 Flash Edition” is a bit of a misnomer, since I’m saving the review roundup for another post, but hey, it’s 1am and I don’t feel like coming up with a better title right now.
- Too late, Barry, now DC’s stolen her. (TRKA)
- Shawn Levy: THE FLASH Interview – Ever wonder what happened to his Flash movie? (via @CZeke)
- Modern Myth Media Episode 29: FLASH FACT – podcast guest-starring Brian Buccellato
- Can Barry Allen make it to the comic shop in time to read Flash #1?
- Alternate Rationalizations of the Nature of the Flash’s Powers – All About the Flash
- That F’ing Monkey: Why You No Run? Good question: why do people make fun of out-of-shape guys wearing Flash shirts more than those wearing Batman shirts?
- Photos: Comic Bug signing (Buccellato, Lobdel, Rapmund)
- Brian Buccellato at The Comic Bug (my photo)
- Update: Photos: Francis Manapul Flash Release Party/Art Show at Toronto Cartoonist’s Workshop.
More comics links
- Vado Discusses SLG’s Digital Future – CBR
- The fate of the Back Issue Hunt (Westfield Comics)
- Recompressing Justice League #1 from 24 pages down to 16. (via @BleedingCool)
- CBLDF Takes Control of Comics Code Authority (Newsarama) – This is a weird turn of events.
- The Unwritten #29‘s metacommentary on the comics industry (Comics Worth Reading)
- DC Top 3 at CSBG
Still more links
- Photos: double rainbow over Los Angeles & orange clouds – I got home late on Friday after staying out to photograph the sunset views.
- Why I’m raising funds for food allergy research and education. A huge thank-you to those who have donated so far! For those who haven’t read that post, please look through it and consider sponsoring me in the Walk for Food Allergy.