Now that the site’s up and I have a little time to collect these, here’s your regularly-scheduled weekend linkblogging!
- Tyranny of the Ochlocracy: Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato’s ‘Flash’ (Comics Alliance)
- Name That Flash Artist! (CSBG)
- The M0vie Blog reviews Geoff Johns’ Run on The Flash – The Dastardly Death of the Rogues & The Road to Flashpoint
- A look behind the scenes at Flash #4 – art by Francis Manapul
- The Greatest Super-Villian Weapon Ever? Hal Jordan vs. an angry-looking bird (Kerry Callen)
- Agent of S.T.Y.L.E. – Simplifying the DC NEW 52 (Newsarama)
- Starman Week at That F’ing Monkey
- Cliff Chiang’s classic-anime-style Justice League of Japan designs are spotlighted at at Project Rooftop. (Previously covered here.)
- Collected Editions reviews Chase, the long-awaited (and complete) collection of one of my favorite comics from the late 1990s
- DC Fifty-TOO! has relaunched as…RELAUNCHED!
- A real martial artist who is also a contortionist tackles the most common female superhero pose, and posts a follow-up. (via The Beat)
- Convention photos from the 1980s at The Mary Sue
- Who Killed the Newsstand Market? (The Beat). Be sure to read the comments or more info.
- The 50 Best Covers of 2011 (Robot 6)
- Comic Book Fans, Where’s the Intelligent Discussion? (League of Comic Geeks)