- Agent of S.T.Y.L.E.’s survey of the Flash costumes continues with Part 2: Post-Crisis (Wally West and Bart Allen) and Part 3: Flash costumes in the New 52
- Who’s Who: The Definitive Podcast of the DC Universe, Volume XVIII is up to the volume featuring Pied Piper
- Fact-checking Crankshaft – regarding Flash #115. Apparently that’s a thing.
- Flash (sort of) in Supergirl #12 – I love the wings on the beanie for the Jay Garrick outfit. (Firestorm Fan)
- The Flash Podcast has a new website, and a new episode focusing on Bart Allen
- Francis Manapul unused Flash ideas – Bleeding Cool
- That F’ing Monkey: Flash Friday: itty bitty Flash – That F’ing Monkey: itty bitty Flash
- The Rogues Kick Ass – tons of stuff as usual.
- Forever Evil: Rogues Rebellion #6 – Comic Vine
- Why Impulse #3 is the best single issue ever – ComicsAlliance
- Weird Science: Forever Evil: Rogues Rebellion #6 Review
- Weird Science: The Flash #29 Review
- The Flash: 10 Ways To Ensure The Series Will Be Awesome – WhatCulture
- Motley Fool looks at the factors contributing to a likely success for the Flash TV pilot
- 10 Genius Ways To Link All The DC Universe Shows – WhatCulture
- PROJECT: FLASH – ARROW – raising funds for The Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society and The Trussell Trust.
- The back issue problem – What do you do with a zillion back-issues of comics? – Zombie Cat Bacon from Norway
- DETECTIVE COMICS #30 Preview – Manapul & Buccellato’s first issue
On collecting and kids today: probably a mix of reasons. We grew up under the shadow of the depression and war rations (either us or our parents) so were in brought up with ‘hoarding’ things. Also, a bit of more spending money back then. Today the economy is tighter, the need to move about the country to find employment is greater. Hoarding becomes a hindrance.
Personally, I love to collect stuff. Each thing has a memory attached to it like some sort of 3-D photo album. A tangible ‘mind palace’.
Frankly, I think today’s kids are better off without that ‘baggage’. I know I’d never be able to pull that off. On the other hand it’s kind of sad. Like Life is more tenuous somehow along with being more freeing.