Wow… it’s hard to believe it’s been a month since I launched this blog. I’m starting to get a feel for how I want to structure it — what to include, when, etc. But this is supposed to be a resource for Flash fans, so I thought I’d ask you: what do you want from this site?
- When should I post the list of each week’s Flash-related comics? Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday?
- What about more general comics content? The site is going to stay focused on the Flash and other speedsters, and I’ve got another blog to post completely unrelated stuff. But what about posts like this one on spending at San Diego Comic-Con?
- Should it lean more towards news or commentary? I’m thinking in terms of Warren Ellis’ post on content vs. linkblogs last week, and realizing that this first month has been very link-heavy.
- What other features would you like to see?
Also, I’ve got a request for you, if you like the site: Please spread the word! For instance:
- Promote the occasional article on your favorite social bookmarking site, like Digg, or StumbleUpon, or Del.icio.us. (I’ll try to help by writing posts that are worth linking to!)
- Review the blog. Speed Force is listed in several directories, but hasn’t picked up any ratings or reviews yet. That includes Comic Blog Elite, Blog Catalog, Blog Explosion (members only), and StumbleUpon (ditto).
- If you really like it, and have your own blog, please add it to your blogroll. (Thanks to site that have already done this, including Comic Book Revolution, ACDC Comics Report, Smoking Boots, Blogging Away in LA, and We gotta to go to the crappy town where I’m the hero!)
- Mention it from time to time on comic boards that you visit, or to friends who like the Flash. (When appropriate, of course.)
Also, please let me know about any cool Flash news or interesting articles you see. I still haven’t set up that contact form, but you can email me at speedforce [at] pobox [dot] com or send me a PM at any of the forums listed on the About Page.