Flash & speedster linkblogging:
- That F’ing Monkey looks back at the first origin of the Reverse-Flash
- Bizarre! @liabrown1 finds the latest oddity for Rogues collectors: Mighty Beanz. There are also Grodd and Flash beanz.
- Awesome Velocity cosplay from SDCC updated with new photos! (Previously reported here)
- Weekly Comic Book Review tackles The Flash #8.
- Multiversity Comics proposes a creative team for a Kid Flash series.
- Mimobot is releasing DC Comics USB Drives, starting with Batman characters. I’m looking forward to the Flash flash drive! (And yes, there’s one planned for round 2.)
- For the first time in a decade…letters columns return to DC Comics! CBR interviews Didio & Lee about the move. Personally, I was expecting DC to bring in more ads to replace the cut story pages. I’m surprised DC brought back lettercols instead.
- Law and the Multiverse discusses Costumes and the Confrontation Clause. Even cooler: it references an old Speed Force article on the DCU’s Twelfth Amendment.
- CSBG’s Committed column asks: Is Indie the New Mainstream? The comments section has gotten…rather heated.
- Newsarama tackles comics hot button issues of 2011, starting with Reaching New Readers.
- Kotaku: They’re Selling Comics On The iPad The Wrong Way
- The 50 best covers of 2010 at Robot 6
- The Wonder Woman TV series is stalled. Sadly not a surprise, but what a mess of studio politics. (via @SpeedsterSite)
- LIGHTSABER DAYS: Inigo vs. The Six Fingered Man (The Princess Bride remixed, seen at Once Upon a Geek)
- Tron/Scott Pilgrim fan art mashup: WWACC Tron Pilgrim by ~dyemooch.
- IO9 asks: How Does Your Hero Measure Up On Our Wish-Fulfillment Checklist?
Not comics, but important:
- The study that linked vaccines and autism was more than just wrong (as countless studies have shown over the past decade). It was outright fraud. Please vaccinate your children to protect them and their classmates from preventable diseases.