- Jose Luis Molestina picks up Wally West’s final adventure in the pre-Flashpoint reality with a fan comic.
- In Defense Of DC Comics New 52′s Wally West – Inside Pulse
- Changes to Our Heroes: The Wally West Effect – Atomic Geekdom
- “Slow Burn/Please Don’t Die” song by Mike Schmidt.
- Super-hero Weaknesses – That time someone asked me what the Flash’s “weakness” was.
- Comic Book Legends Revealed tackles the question of what would have happened to Barry Allen if he hadn’t died in Crisis on Infinite Earths — and refers back to an interview with Cary Bates here at Speed Force!
- CBR: 5 Rogues we want on the Flash TV Show
- 15 Things to Note in the First Trailer for The Flash TV Series
- 6 Great Things About THE FLASH Trailer – The Flash TV
- Back In A Flash episode 3 focuses on the Rogues.
- The Flash Podcast Episode 21: Gorilla Grodd
- Flash TV Talk continues its Young Justice retrospective and discusses current TV rumors.
- The Flash #31 Review – IGN
- Review of The Flash #31 | Nothing But Comics!
- Speed Reading! – The Flash #31 | The Culture Cast with Zack and Nick
- Weird Science: The Flash #31 Review
- Don’t fear the silly – Robot 6 suggests that comics should embrace some of the inherent silliness. After all, without 75 years’ worth of stories to give them weight, the idea of a man who dresses up as a giant bat and calls himself “Bat Man” is pretty silly.
- Ask Chris considers the mass media influence on comics canon. You know, elements like Harley Quinn and Rene Montoya, or the Daily Planet, or Kryptonite.
- It’s weird how often these Peter David articles from more than a decade ago turn out to still be relevant. For example, this one about redefining comics for adults, or changes to movie/TV versions of characters.