Two weeks’ worth of linkblogging!
- Major Spoilers reviews Flash #300 from 1981
- Quick Time: Jesse Quick vs Wally West for the Justice League.
- NYCC 2010: Young Justice Animated (Titanstower.com Monitor Room)
- Todd Klein: And Then I Read: THE FLASH 2
- CSBG has a new column on some of the odd things they used to advertise in comic books: I saw it advertised one day #1 and I Saw It Advertised One Day #2
- Westfield comics’ KC looks back at the history of comics pricing.
- That Fing Monkey tells a story of the Sharp Dressed Flash, then tracks down those Flash Cakes.
- Need Halloween Costume Ideas? Look at these from DragonCon! (Once Upon a Geek)
- hypnoray: What is fair in super hero comic criticism (starring The Flash)
- This is the only Flash picture I’ve found from NYCC so far. Maybe the rest were too fast to show up on camera?
- NO CURE FOR COMICS: CALL TO ACTION
- Karl Kerschl & Cam Stewart are doing an Assassin’s Creed comic.
There was at least one other flash at NYC (from my flickr): http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesserichards/5096112535/in/set-72157625072641103/
Ah, thanks! I just did another search and it seems there were several more that I missed. I don’t know if I used bad search terms the first time or just missed them in all the comments about camera flashes.
I’ve got other Flash pictures but the costumes were commercial… there was also a girl that did an interesting interpretation wearing on Flash merchandise while carrying a plush Flash doll.
Hey, I remember reading that Flash #300 somewhere…some of it anyway. “The doctor tells him that he has created the entire fantasy life around his childhood comic book hero, and rips up one of Barry’s copies of Flash Comics. Barry (and any reader who knows what the book is WORTH) scream in agony, and the doctor leaves him alone with his thoughts.”
Which should have been: KILL THE F* DOCTOR! Right there that pegged the doctor as a villain. I really did mentally scream at the criminal act perpetuated by that quack. Gads! Darn writers putting ideas in bullies heads. ;P