- Who influenced DC Comics more: Wolfman/Perez or Moore? – Grumpy Old Fan (Robot 6)
- DC Comics Month-to-Month Sales: April 2012 — The Beat. “Given high-ticket writer Geoff Johns’ absence, this is probably one of the surprise hits among the bunch”
- Long-term impact of the New 52 on DC sales – comiks debris
- Kotaku: The Lego Batman 2 Video Game Might Know What Kids Want Out of Comics Better Than Comics Do
- When Words Collide: D&D and the Myth of the Rational Reader
- This WSJ article on Leaping Tall Buildings takes some cheap shots at current mainstream comics creators, but has some good points too.
- Before Watchmen arrives; trade-waiters are bored – Collected Editions
- Update: Ty Templeton steps into the ring with Before Bun Toons
So in terms of DC Comics, Flash is only being outsold by Justice League (which he’s a part of), the 4 Batman titles, the 2 Superman titles and Green Lantern.
That’s pretty damn good! Of course now it also has Batman Inc and Earth 2 to compete with, but that’s still just another high profile Batman title and a Flash-centric team book.
Did they say that Earth2 was going to be Flash-centric? They’re starting with Jay and Alan, but I’m sure they are planning to add in more heroes.
btw, Kelson, that ‘updated’ link doesn’t seem to be working.
I seem to recall that James Robinson said something in one of his interviews about Jay being the main viewpoint character for the book, at least in terms of who the audience can relate to.
Pingback: LAST WEEK on the ‘net | Ty Templeton's ART LAND!!