- FLASH #29 review at Comic Book and Movie Reviews
- That F’ing Monkey: Car Emblems
- The Flash Podcast Episode 10 – The Trickster
- The McRib of Superheroes – Our Valued Customers. The comparison has been made before.
- The Flash TV show pilot is filming again. Here are some photos at FlashFans.org
- DC is relaunching TEEN TITANS and Suicide Squad this summer.
- Amazon is buying Comixology, which is going to be a major shift in the digital comics landscape. Or maybe not, since Amazon does occasionally let purchased companies just do their own thing. The Beat
- Last year’s WonderCon photos (this year’s con is next week).
- The Comic-Con hotel lottery is done. I didn’t get a downtown hotel, but maybe it’s best not to stay too close to the convention center this year. (I really hope Seanan McGuire/Mira Grant will be hosting a reading with the California Browncoats…on Preview Night. It’s too good an opportunity to miss.)
- Justice League Watches – Gizmodo
- TIME writes that Arrow Has Given DC Comics the Best On-Screen Superhero Franchise
I dunno if I want a Flash watch. It’s bound to run fast.
At least with the Batman watch, you’ll have time to prepare.
I’ll take the Batman watch…but only if it comes with a utility belt equipped with shark repellant. (You can never have too much shark repellant.) 😀