I missed last week’s link round-up, so this one’s going to be extra long. Fortunately, those of you in the US have an extra day to read them all!
- DC Flash Teaser: If you’re not moving, you’re not living.
- The Flash by Chris Samnee
- The Flash vs. Reverse Flash by Brian Hurtt
- You see, Len’s code against killing speedsters is really more like what you’d call guidelines than actual rules: “Hooray, we’re murderers!”
- Brett Booth (Teen Titans) redesigns Wally West Flash! – no, it’s not official. (via @SpeedsterSite)
- Speed Force, Impulse #1 by Tracie Mauk, for DC Fifty-Too!
- Justice Riders #1 by Dennis Culver for DC Fifty-TOO!
- La Cucaracha’s Flash Mob
- Comic Book Cover Homages in CSBG’s The Line, It Is Drawn series.
- CSBG Says goodbye to the old DCU
- Jim Lee’s design sketches for Superman, Flash and Aquaman at Wired
- Superman VS Google+ – The Joy of Tech
- Oh, Barry. Look what you did.
- DC minimalist characters
- Flash # 2 by Francis Manapul
- In Which I Pestered People at DC – At Fan Expo, Lia Brown reports on her conversations with Dan Didio and Francis Manapul about the Rogues.
- Noblemania interviews Dick Ryal, Super Friends’ Captain Cold
- So You Want My Job: Comic Book Artist (The Art of Manliness interviews Francis Manapul)
- That F'ing Monkey: Flash Headphones
- Nerdage reviews the Trial of the Flash
- That F’ing Monkey’s Flash Reboot imagines a world in which, like Batman, Superman and Green Lantern, the Flash gets multiple comics.
- Comics Nexus reacts to the Barry/Iris breakup
The New 52
- John Ostrander on digital comics at Comicmix
- Full set of DC’s New Logos at Newsarama
- ComicsAlliance reviews DC’s new logos
- Origins: Only as Complicated as You Want Them To Be – Speed Force. It’s a two-year-old blog post, but it seems relevant.
- Pirates had Justice League #1 online before the official release
- Marv Wolfman on What’s Got To Die For a New DC World To Live – New York News – Runnin’ Scared. The writer talks about Crisis on Infinite Earths, continuity cleanups and character deaths.
- ICv2 – Interview with Didio and Lee – The Market Reasons, Prices, and the Relaunch
- 5 lingering questions about the new 52
- It’s all changed forever – again. Thoughts on the New 52 at Comics Worth Reading
- What makes a good first superhero issue? at Comics Worth Reading
- Collected Editions reminds us that This is not goodbye
- 25 Ways to Make a Superhero Marriage Interesting – Andy’s Sane Insanities
- EW Shelf Life compares Justice League of America #1 (1960) and Justice League #1 (2011)
- 2011 Top 50 DC Characters #50-46. CSBG’s countdown begins.