It often takes me several weeks to finish writing up the whole Comic-Con experience, and while I’ll probably think of a few things I need to add somewhere, I’ve actually finished already, just hours after the convention’s end.
You can read my full article at K-Squared Ramblings, where I write about:
- Trying to blend the chaos of Comic Con with the chaos of a toddler.
- Booth-sitting for Brian Buccellato.
- Doing the impossible: adding a night’s hotel stay during the con (and not at the Bates Motel!)
- Losing Friday afternoon to a stay in the emergency room. (Food allergies. We hates them.)
- Breakfast fiasco and success.
- Thwarted attempts to get exclusives.
- Protester parodies, floating minions, giant Teen Titans, and lots and lots of LEGO.
- Oh yeah, and costumes too.