The current Weekend Hashtag Project on Instagram is #WHPtakebackflash. The idea is to use the flash on your phone camera…but the double meaning was too good to pass up.
It often takes me several weeks to finish writing up the whole Comic-Con experience, and while I’ll probably think of a few things I need to add somewhere, I’ve actually finished already, just hours after the convention’s end.
You can read my full article at K-Squared Ramblings, where I write about:
- Trying to blend the chaos of Comic Con with the chaos of a toddler.
- Booth-sitting for Brian Buccellato.
- Doing the impossible: adding a night’s hotel stay during the con (and not at the Bates Motel!)
- Losing Friday afternoon to a stay in the emergency room. (Food allergies. We hates them.)
- Breakfast fiasco and success.
- Thwarted attempts to get exclusives.
- Protester parodies, floating minions, giant Teen Titans, and lots and lots of LEGO.
- Oh yeah, and costumes too.