The trolley is a good way to get around Downtown San Diego. Here are some tips for making the most of it during Comic-Con International:
- Trolley maps and schedules are on
sdcommute.com andsdmts.com. Here’s a direct link to the trolley map.
- You can get a 4-day pass online at
sdcommute.com. They mail it, so it’s probably too late for this year, but next time…
- There are 2 trolley stops near the convention center: Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter.
- Downtown trolleys run every 15 min/day, 30 min/evening, until around midnight (later on weekends)
- Trolleys are crowded, especially on Fri and Sat, so plan for at least 30 min delay.
- MTS has posted the special event trolley schedule for the con (via @SD_Comic_Con)
Check out my full list of Tips for Comic-Con here at Speed Force!