Around the Con
- Apparently the secret to uploading photos in this hotel is to wait until 6am when there’s no competition.
- The fastest man alive…stuck in traffic.
- Saw Michael Jackson.
- Lots of *ahem* Flash photography today
- Morning shaping up well. Got lassoed into DC costume photoshoot, got 3D photo w/wife (also in costume) & made it into Coraline room
- Haven’t been to a con in costume since 2003, and then it was Riff from Sluggy Freelance. Not terribly recognizable.
- But showing up as the Jay Garrick Flash? That stands out!
- *sigh* someone just said “excuse me, Flash Gordon.”
- In last hour or so have posed with Captain Hammer, Catwoman, Liberty Belle and Stargirl. Now in line for DC Nation.
- Hah! Just ran into a JSA group w/ another Jay Garrick!
- Insta-mob just formed around Olivia Munn (?) As she headed to the panelist entrance.
- Another insta-mob as Robert Rodriguez left panel.
- Just saw a Geonosis Padme with a little girl dressed as Princess Leia from A New Hope
Panels: Coraline, Flash Forward, DC Nation
- Coraline making-of w/Selik, Gaiman, animators & cast.Selik wants to do stop-motion Sandman, Neil wishes him luck w/WB
- Forgot there was actually a Flash connection w/ Flash Forward: Marc Guggenheim & David S Goyer.
- They just showed the 1st 2 acts of the Flashforward pilot and it’s AWESOME!
- Dominic Monaghan confirmed for Flashforward. And he’s here.
- Liveblogging DC Nation
- Cleaned up after day in costume, back at hotel restaurant. Planning to return for “Worst Cartoons Ever”
- Awesome! RT @Robot6 SDCC ’09 | Scott Pilgrim video game is on the way.
- Missed shuttle by 10 sec, chased, locked out. Ran, walked, jogged 1+ miles & took a pedicab. Chain broke. Made it w/5min to spare
- Worst Cartoons Ever: mix of poorly-done, or trippy crack, or seriously offensive WTF-were-they-thinking cartoons from the 50s&60s
Powered by Twitter Tools.