Some weekend linkblogging…
- An upcoming two-parter in Superman/Batman will revisit DC One Million. This was one of my favorite DC crossovers because so much of it was about exploring possibilities.
- 4thletter! considers: How will digital comics change the Wednesday crowd?
- CSBG features some comics genre-bending: NYPD Green, Thor Noir, and more.
- Steve Thomas presents 80s Cartoons as Concert Posters. Thundercats, Voltron, Silverhawks, Masters of the Universe, MASK and more. (I think I found this link via ComicsAlliance, but I was too rushed to write it down.)
- So, DC is cutting story pages in order to keep comics’ price down. Is it worth it? I’m not so sure. For the opposing view, The Beat says: “Honestly, given today’s storytelling, the same stories can be told in 20 pages as 22.”